I recently wrote an article titled, “DOES IT MATTER?” in which I ask people whether it matters to them that we are the last company in the USA that makes a countertop water distiller (all others are made overseas).
One of our dealers (Ray Biggs) responded by saying that “cheap is too expensive, I can’t afford it.” It’s a great point Ray! He went on to say, “I used to buy batteries for my motorcycle for $45 they lasted 2 years. I bought one for $130, and it lasted 10 years; do the math. One potential customer was on his 4th brand x distiller (same brand). Some folks will never get it. I used to buy water heaters for $150 that lasted 10 years. I bought one for $250 with a lifetime warranty. I’ve resold used pure water distillers for more than their original purchase price. Keep up the great work!”
So here’s a comparison for you…
- Their product has either a 90-day or a 1-year warranty, we have a 15 YEAR WARRANTY!
- Their product is expected to last about 12 to 18 months, ours should last well over 30 YEARS!
- Theirs is plastic. Ours is heavy-duty stainless steel!
- Theirs boils dry (which is not good), ours never boils dry.
- Ours is made in the USA, theirs is made in China.
- Our product lasts 10 times longer than theirs.
Yes, our countertop water distiller is slightly more expensive, initially. But over time our distiller is MUCH less expensive. So I completely agree with the statement, “cheap is too expensive, I can’t afford it.”
If you want to see our Mini-Classic CT, the only countertop distiller produced in the USA, not to mention the absolute best countertop water distiller on the market, click here (and then scroll down the page).