- Power requirements: 60 amp, 240 volt, 1 Ph AC 50/60
- Heating elements (standard): Two 4,000 watt
- Feed Water Quality: Softened water recommended
- Feed Water Supply: Minimum 1/2” (1.27 cm) feed
- Feed Water Supply Pressure: 30 PSI Minimum
- Product Water Quality: Meets standard of the U.S. Pharmacopoeia
- Venting: Minimum air-flow of 450 CFM
- Rated Distilled Water Production: 60 U.S. gallons (227 litres) per day
- Storage Capacity: 75 U.S. gallons (284 litres)
- Distilled Water Supply: 3 gallons per minute through standard pump
Buy the C-60/75 Call: 1-800-875-5915
We stand behind all of our Made in the USA products! Simply call or email us your questions or comments.
- Customer Service Phone: 1-800-875-5915 or 402-467-9300
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unit Empty: 230 lbs. (104.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 310 lbs. (137 kg)
- Storage Tank Full: 880 lbs. (400 kg)
- Height: 63 inches (161 cm)
- Width: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Depth: 31.5 inches (80 cm)
- Boiling Chamber: standard 304 stainless steel / optional 316 stainless steel
- Condensing Coil: 304 stainless steel
- Storage Tank: standard 304 stainless steel / optional 316 stainless steel
- Cabinet: 304 stainless steel
- Automatic Drain: Standard
- Water Quality Monitor: Standard
- Built-In Pump: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Leak Shut Down: Standard
- Drain Water Cooling: Standard
- Feedwater PreHeat: Standard
Reliable Pure Water Brand
The C-60/75 provides high quality steam distilled water for commercial and institutional applications. For more than 45 years the Pure Water brand of distillers have been in daily use. Now used in homes, laboratories and offices throughout the U.S.A. and in more than 120 countries around the world. Many U.S. and foreign Embassies and Embassy personnel around the world rely on their Pure Water Brand systems to provide consistent high purity steam-distilled water.
Steam-distillation is so effective, that in severe water emergencies, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the American Red Cross and the American Water Works Association (AWWA) all recommend using a distiller to purify the water for drinking. They do not recommend filters or reverse osmosis.
Applications: Drinking Water & More!
- Drink Water
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Cosmetics Industry
- Hair Salons
- Dental Clinics
- Coffee Services
- Printing Companies
- Electronics / Battery Industry
Nature’s Process of Constant Purification
Every day Mother Nature is turning salty ocean water into fresh and pure rain water through a process of evaporation and precipitation. This is the basis for the steam-distillation process. It is as simple as A, B, C.
A. Raw water is boiled (killing any microbial contaminants)
B. Steam rises, leaving behind virtually all contaminants
C. The steam is condensed forming very pure water droplets.
Steam Distillation & The Hydrologic Cycle
Just as Mother Nature takes ocean water and makes pure, rain water, a Pure Water distiller duplicates the Hydrologic Cycle inside this appliance.
- Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
- A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
- The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
- A fan cools the steam and converts it to water — pure, distilled water.
- A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour-through lid.
How It Works
- Raw water enters the Boiling Chamber where it is heated.
- The steam rises and enters the Condenser where it is cooled by forced air
- The steam converts to steam-distilled water
- The water drops into the storage tank
- The water is monitored for purity
- The steam-distilled water is removed from the tank by a pump
- Then the water is polished by carbon filtration on its way to the intended end-use
Stand Alone or Networked
Use as a stand-alone product for an individual end-use or install as a network to deliver pure steam-distilled water to a variety of locations.
Fully self contained with generous storage. Complete standalone air-cooled distillation systems with self-contained storage. The steam-distilled water produced undergoes constant purity monitoring with automatic shut-down to ensure a great end-product. Both units are constructed of heavy-gauge T-304 stainless steel throughout and have a lockable cabinet for security. The C-50 produces up to 50 gallons per day and has a builtin 50-gallon stainless steel storage tank. The C-60 produces up to 60 gallons per day with a 60 gallon stainless steel storage tank and additional features. Installation is very easy and maintenance is low. The unit is covered by a one-year limited warranty.
Accessories & Parts
A full range of accessories and parts for the Commercial Distillation Systems are available. A partial list includes softeners; activated carbon filters; pumps; dispenser with and without ultra violet; universal hook-up kit; tubing; fittings; and individual parts for the unit.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Produces up to 60 US gallons per 24 hour day
- Small Footprint
- Consistent High Purity Water
- Continuous Purity Monitoring
- Pump Shutdown on Purity Problem
- Easy to move (Built-in Castors)
- Fully Self Contained
- Security Lock on the Unit
- Constant Water Quality Monitoring
- Built in Pump for Distilled Water
- Auto Draining System
- Easily Networked
- Proven Reliability Worldwide
- Ease of Maintenance
- Stainless Construction
- Patented Design
- Hour Meter
- Leak Detection with Unit Shutdown (C-60)
- Feed Water Preheating (C-60, Optional on C-50)
- Drain Water Cooling System (C-60, Optional on C-50)