This year has brought lots of challenges, and the world of water hasn’t escaped some hardships. Our world’s water systems have struggled with contamination due to wildfires, PFAS, lead contamination, crumbling infrastructure, and even Legionella bacteria thriving thanks to COVID-19 shutdowns.
But with everything going on, it’s important to pause and take some time to be grateful.
Do you know what we’re thankful for?
First and foremost, we are thankful for you – our customers and the people who support us in our mission to improve lives by improving the quality of water. We could not do what we do without your support.
You know what else we are thankful for?
Pure distilled water.
We are giving thanks for pure distilled water because:
- With Pure Water distillers, we don’t have to worry about consuming contaminants. Our distillers remove over 99% of contaminants.
- Our 3rd party lab results that show our water distillers remove PFAS.
- Drinking distilled water helps keep your immune system in tip-top shape.
- Distilled water is used in making hand sanitizer, and we’ve been able to partner with other companies to provide high quality hand sanitizer to people and hospitals throughout the country.
We are also thankful for all the people who make life better:
- Our families
- Our friends
- Pure Water dealers and distributors
- Health care workers
- and especially all the essential workers – like truckers and postal workers – who help us get Pure Water products to you
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
We hope you have a safe, happy Thanksgiving and that you get to take some time for gratitude. Stay hydrated and happy, friends.
Leave a Reply