PURE & SECURE LLC ONE YEAR LIMITED COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Pure & Secure LLC(“P&S”) warrants this product (“Product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship of fabricated stainless steel and functionality of electrical components for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to the original operator or two (2) years from the date of manufacture whichever comes first. All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase date as evidenced by the invoice, bill of sale or your warranty registration card that should be completed online here. This Warranty is specifically to the original end-user and is not transferable.
During the warranty period identified above, P&S, will repair, or have repaired, defective Product, or at its sole option, replace it with a new or reconditioned Product at no charge.
For the warranty period identified above, P&S will supply at no charge, new or rebuilt replacement parts in exchange for the defective part or parts of this Product. Any replacement part will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period of the original Product. All returned parts replaced under this warranty will become the property of Pure & Secure.
To obtain warranty service you must first deliver the Product or defective part, or have the Product or defective part delivered freight prepaid, to P&S, in either its original packaging, or in packaging providing the Product or defective part with a degree of protection equivalent to that of the original packaging. Please contact P&S by e-mail, fax or at the telephone number listed below for return authorization. You will be provided with a Return Authorization Number. After the warranty service work has been completed, you may pick-up the Product or defective part replacement in person, or P&S will return it to you freight collect.
This Limited Warranty does NOT COVER the following:
• Situations where the Product has not been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as identified in the Owner’s Manual for this Product.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage due to freezing.
• Any damage resulting from acts of God, misuse, abuse, negligence, abnormal or unusually heavy use.
• Products which have been modified, or in any way altered, from the original factory-produced state.
• Stainless steel corrosion due to chlorides.
• Damage due to electrical service fluctuations including black outs, brown outs and power surges.
• Any situation where the serial number has been altered or removed from the Product.
• Any claim when P&S determines that parts, filters, or other components were not supplied by P&S, or that parts, filters, or other components not meeting Pure & Secure’s exact specifications were used in the Product.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. P&S SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, DOWN TIME AND PURCHASER’S TIME. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Pure & Secure LLC 4511 NW 42nd St. Lincoln, NE 68524 USA