The Pure Water Mini Classic CT™ Countertop Water Distiller makes it easy to get 99.99+% pure water in the comfort of your home! Countertop water distillers are popular because they are easy to use and do not require installation. This ingenious appliance never lets your water come in contact with plastic during the purification process because it is constructed from high-quality 304-grade stainless steel. This made-in-the-USA water distiller is built to last! The Mini Classic CT will provide you and your family with safe, fresh, delicious vapor distilled water for years to come.
|Mini Classic CT Water Distiller Overview|
Easy to Use
Set up is quick. You do not need a water line hookup! It operates much like your coffeemaker and produces approximately 0.8 gallons (3 liters) of distilled water every 3.5-hour cycle. The Mini Classic CT is perfect for a single user, renters, or a small family because it is portable.
Key Benefits of the Mini Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller:
- Produces approximately 3 liters / 0.8 gallons of distilled water per 3.5-hour cycle
- Does NOT boil dry! (Water distillers that boil dry do not produce high-quality water and may be unsafe as the unit gets too hot.)
- 304-grade stainless steel
- A removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning
- An automatic timer and safety shut off for worry-free water purification
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape
- A sewn activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOCs (does not contain plastic or glue)
- Removes the broadest range of waterborne contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Made in the USA
- 15 year warranty on stainless steel / 2 year on electrical components. Best warranty in the industry!
Made In The USA
The Mini Classic CT Water distiller is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Pure and Secure LLC has been manufacturing water distillers for over 50 years.
What’s In The Box:
- The Mini-Classic CT Water Distiller
- One sewn (never glued) activated carbon post filter
- One gallon glass jar with a handle and pour-through lid (BPA-free and lead-free)
- 4 pack of activated carbon post filters
- Extra Pure Water glass jar
- Stainless Steel Polish
- Lumen cleaner to clean your water distiller!
- Rinse out boiling tank after each cycle
- Clean the boiling tank approximately once a month (video)
- Replace the carbon filter approximately every 3 months link (video)
Note: If you live in an area where the water quality is exceptionally poor, you may need to increase the frequency of your care.
The Mini Classic CT can be placed on a countertop or surface with at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. The clearance is required for ventilation. DO NOT run the Mini Classic CT water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.
- Produces approximately 0.8 gallons every 3 ½ hour cycle
- Pull out pitcher-style boiling tank
- Machine weight: 24lbs.
- 13.75″ W x 9.875″ D x 15.75″ H
- 6.9 amps / 800 watts
- Sound level while operating: between 40-65 decibels
Videos, Manual, and Product Brochure
|How to Clean a Boiling Tank on The Mini Classic CT|
|How To Change the Filter on a Mini Classic CT|
|Brochure: Mini Classic CT Water Distiller|
|Manual: Mini Classic CT Water Distiller|
Filters, Jars, Cleaners, and Parts
|Replacement Pure Water Glass Jars|
|Distiller Cleaners & Polish|
|Mini Classic CT Parts|
Mini Classic CT vs SteamPure:
Do you live outside of the United States? Please call 1-800-875-5915 to order 220V or 240V CT Water Distillers
Enjoy drinking water again with our easy to use Mini Classic CT Electric Countertop Water Distiller. You won’t find a higher quality water distiller for sale!