The Midi Classic Water Distiller is a fully automatic home water distiller with the capacity to make up to seven (7) gallons of distilled water daily. This electric distiller stores approximately five (5) gallons of pure water in its high-quality stainless steel storage tank. The Midi is a favorite among families, small businesses, and those who rely on well water.
Key Benefits of the Midi Classic Automatic Water Distiller:
- Produces approximately 7 gallons of water per day (as water is consumed, it automatically produces more)
- Built-in 5-gallon 304-grade stainless steel storage tank
- Ideal for 2-4 People
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Longest Warranty in the Industry
- Green Alternative to Plastic Bottles
- No Need for Water Delivery
- Removes over 99.9% of known and unknown contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Proudly made in the USA
Made In The USA
The Midi Classic Automatic Water distiller is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Pure and Secure LLC has been manufacturing water distillers for over 50 years.
What’s In The Box:
- The Midi Classic Water Distiller
- An activated carbon post filter
- A saddle-tapping valve (to connect the unit to a water line) – May not comply with regulations in certain areas. Please contact us for other hookup options. Check with local codes as a plumber may be required for installation.
- Stainless Steel Floor Stand. The Midi Classic should be set on a floor stand or shelf, not the floor, to protect the electrical parts, provide ventilation, and proper draining.
- Demand Pump. A demand pump makes it easy to transport distilled water to up to three 3 points of use, including dedicated faucets, refrigerators, or ice makers. The Midi is equipped with mounting holes to allow easy installation of a demand pump. This makes the Midi Classic Automatic Water Distiller particularly convenient and a favorite among homeowners.
- Icemaker Kit. Hook up the Midi Classic to your icemaker for crystal clear ice made from distilled water
- Lumen Water Distiller Cleaner. Don’t forget to keep your distiller clean with Lumen water distiller cleaner!
- Extra activated carbon filters.
- Extra Pure Water Glass Jars. Purchase glass jars for storage or to keep water in the refrigerator if you are not using a demand pump.
Durable, Long Lasting & Safe
The Midi Classic is constructed of top-quality 304-grade U.S. stainless steel to provide years of dependable service with minimum care. It has double cladding as a safety feature to ensure that there are no exposed hot surfaces that could hurt children or pets. It is fan-cooled and equipped with a float system designed to stop automatically when the storage tank is full. The unit has a built-in steam-sterilization feature and is easy to clean. It is also equipped with a safety shut-off switch. The Midi Classic is designed for many years of trouble-free service and comes with a 15-year limited warranty.
VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Each Pure Water distiller is complete with dual vents to allow volatile gases to escape. Additionally, an activated carbon post filter is included to aid in the removal of any remaining volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and to improve taste.
- Drain the boiling tank approximately every 2-3 weeks
- Clean the boiling tank approximately once a month
- Replace the carbon filter approximately every 3-6 months to 1 year
- Steam sterilize the unit approximately every 6 months to 1 year
Note: If you live in an area where the water quality is exceptionally poor, you may need to increase the frequency of your care.
- The Midi Classic must be placed at least 18 inches off of the ground.
- The Midi Classic must be placed near a water line.
- The Midi Classic can be placed on a countertop or a stand where there is at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. This is needed for ventilation.
- DO NOT run the Midi Classic water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.
- item # 42999
- width: 21” (53.3 cm)
- depth: 18” (45.7cm) including the spigot on the front
- height: 16.5” (41.9 cm)
- height (w/stand): 34.5” (87.6 cm)
- machine weight :41.5 lbs. (18.9 kg)
- current draw (120V): 9.0 amps
- current draw (240V): 4.5 amps
- total wattage 1,100 watts
- max. distilling capacity: 7 gallons per day (26 liters)
- storage capacity: approx. 5 gallons (18.9 liters)
Do you live outside of the United States? Please call 1-402-467-9300 or email info@MyPureWater.com to order 220V or 240V CT Water Distillers. Current draw (240V): 4.5 amps
Manuals, Brochures, and Parts:
|Brochure: Midi Classic Water Distiller|
|Installation Guide: Midi Classic Water Distiller|
|Manual: Midi Classic Water Distiller|
|Service Guide: Midi Classic Water Distiller|
|Shop for parts for the Midi Classic|
Distilled Water Uses
Curious about what you can use distilled water for other than drinking water? Try using it for Cooking & Baking, Ice Cubes, Baby Formula, Coffee & Tea, Drinking Water for Dogs & Cats, Humidifiers, CPAP Machines, Irons, Humidors, Plants & Seeds, Washing Your Face and Hair, or Filling Batteries.
Enjoy drinking water again with our easy to use Midi Classic Automatic Electric Water Distiller. You won’t find a higher quality water distiller for sale!
There are no reviews yet.