The SteamPure™ electric water distiller is small enough to fit neatly on your counter. It is also portable and can be taken along to a second home, a camper, or an RV to enjoy the benefits of drinking fresh distilled water. Constructed of high-quality 304-grade stainless steel, the SteamPure is proudly made in the USA. The Steam Pure electric water distiller is suitable for single users, renters, or small families.
Easy to Use
Set up is quick. You do not need a water line hookup! It operates like your coffeemaker and produces approximately 0.8 gallons (3 liters) of distilled water every 5 ½ to 6 hours.
Key Benefits of the Steam Pure Electric Water Distiller
- Produces approximately 3 liters / 0.8 gallons of distilled water per 5 1/2 to 6-hour cycle
- Does NOT boil dry! (Water distillers that boil dry do not produce high-quality water and may be unsafe as the unit gets too hot.)
- 304-grade stainless steel
- A built-in boiling tank for easy filling (no heavy lifting)
- No heavy lifting required for easy cleaning
- Patented dual purity vents allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) to escape.
- Includes an activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOCs · Removes the broadest range of waterborne contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Made in the USA
- 5-year warranty on stainless steel / 1 years on electrical components. Best warranty in the industry!
Made In the USA
The SteamPure electric water distiller is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Pure and Secure LLC has been manufacturing water distillers for over 50 years.
What’s In the Box
- The SteamPure Water Distiller
- One activated carbon post filter
- One gallon glass jar with a handle and pour-through lid (BPA free and lead free)
- 4 pack of activated carbon post filters
- Extra Steam Pure glass jar
- Lumen cleaner to clean your water distiller!
- Rinse out boiling tank after each cycle
- Clean the boiling tank approximately once a month
- Replace the carbon filter approximately every 3 months link
Note: If you live in an area where the water quality is exceptionally poor, you may need to increase the frequency of care.
The SteamPure can be placed on a countertop or surface with at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. The clearance is required for ventilation. DO NOT run the SteamPure electric water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
- Machine Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
- Height: 15 inches. (38 cm)
- Width: 10 inches. (25 cm)
- Depth: 13 inches. (33 cm) (does not include jar)
- Distilling Capacity: 3 liters every 5.5 hours
- Amps: 5.8
- Watts: 650
- Steam sterilization feature
Videos, Manual, and Product Brochure
|How To Change the Filter on a SteamPure|
|Brochure: SteamPure Water Distiller|
|Manual: SteamPure Water Distiller|
Filters, Jars, Cleaners, and Parts
|Replacement Steam Pure Glass Jars|
|Distiller Cleaners & Polish|
SteamPure vs Mini Classic CT:
Do you live outside of the United States? Please call 1-800-875-5915 to order 220V or 240V CT Water Distillers
Distilled Water Uses
- Drinking Water
- Cooking & Baking
- Ice Cubes
- Baby Formula
- Coffee & Tea
- Drinking Water for Pets
- CPAP Machines
- Plants & Seeds
- Hair (to wash hair)
The SteamPure is one of our water distillers for home use. Our other countertop model is the Mini Classic CT.
Susan Schoultheis –
Has saved so much on bottled water, used in coffee maker and humidifier. Best purchase I have made in years.
Jackson, previously from Dutton, MT –
This isn’t the distiller I own (mine is a Midi -D gotten in 1981 & has a separate 4-gallon storage tank below the distiller. You must have discontinued that design). Still it is the one machine I have in my life that I can trust to function as promised. Doing the math, I have had it just over 40 years and it’s still trucking’ a long. I used it constantly and always have. For anyone who wants a distiller, buy this brand. It is truly the very best.
I have had my SteamPure Countertop Water Distiller for 7 years now. I couldn’t be anymore pleased with it. After all this time it still functions perfectly with little maintenance. All that is required is occasional cleaning and changing the filters. I use the water for myself, in cooking, and for my pets. I add a little baking soda to make the water less dry so to speak. My grandson says I have the best water. Thank you for this quality product that contributes to my health and those that I love.
Heidi Garvin –
We’re so glad! Thank you for leaving your review!