The SteamPure™ Steam Water Distiller is a compact, portable distiller that is small enough to fit neatly on your counter, or any place you choose to place it. It can be stored conveniently under most sinks, or counters. It is portable and can be taken along as a second home, in a camper, or “RV” and enjoy the benefits of drinking fresh distilled water. Constructed of top quality stainless steel, proudly designed, engineered and made in the USA. This unit is one of our smallest electric water distillers.
- Ships with one filter
- Ships with one jar
- Sterilization Feature
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
- Machine Weight: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg)
- Height: 15 inches. (38 cm)
- Width: 10 inches. (25 cm)
- Depth: 13 inches. (33 cm) (does not include jar)
- Distilling Capacity: 3 liters every 5.5 hours
- Amps: 5.8
- Watts: 650
- Purchase an extra glass jar for water so you can store one in your refrigerator while the other is being filled.
- Don’t forget to keep your distiller clean with Lumen water distiller cleaner!
SteamPure vs Mini Classic CT:
Maintenance, Parts and Manuals:
|Replacement Glass Jars|
|Distiller Cleaners & Polish|
|How To Change the Filter on a SteamPure|
|Brochure: SteamPure Water Distiller|
|Manual: SteamPure Water Distiller|
How The SteamPure Steam Water Distiller Works
This countertop water distiller is filled manually, includes a built-in self-sterilization feature, and is easy to clean. The unit is fan-cooled and equipped with a unique float design which automatically stops the unit at the end of the distilling cycle. This is a high quality stainless steel steam water distiller made in the USA.
Made In The USA
Proudly designed, engineered and made in the USA. Constructed of top quality stainless steel, trendy in design, and fitting all modern kitchen appliances. You won’t find a higher quality water distiller for sale!
The warranty on SteamPure Steam Distiller covers 5 years on stainless steel and 1 year on electrical parts.
Where To Use Distilled Water
Your countertop distiller is designed to provide you with a convenient and economical supply of pure water for:
- Your drinking and cooking needs.
- Your indoor plants.
- Ice cubes.
- Preparing your coffee, tea, and other beverages.
- Your pets will LOVE distilled water.
Distilled Water Uses
- Drinking Water
- Cooking & Baking
- Ice Cubes
- Baby Formula
- Coffee & Tea
- Drinking Water for Pets
- CPAP Machines
- Plants & Seeds
- Hair (to wash hair)