The Mega Classic is the best water distiller on the market, with the longest warranty in the industry, and is our most popular automatic home water distiller. The Mega Classic produces up to 12 gallons of distilled water daily and has a 10-gallon stainless steel storage tank, providing fresh distilled water to your home or office on demand.
|Mega Classic Water Distiller Overview|
Key Benefits of the Mega Classic Automatic Water Distiller:
- Produces up to 12 gallons of water daily (as water is consumed, it automatically produces more)
- Built-in 10-gallon stainless steel storage tank
- Built-in pump to deliver distilled water to a spigot, icemaker and/or to a refrigerator
- Automatic drain flushes boiling tank
- Safety shut off protects from overheating or leaks
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape
- Removes over 99.9% of known and unknown contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Made from T-304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Longest Warranty in the Industry
- Green Alternative to Plastic Bottles
- No Need for Water Delivery
- Proudly made in the USA
Made In The USA
The Mega Classic Automatic Water distiller is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Pure and Secure, LLC has been manufacturing water distillers for over 50 years.
What’s In The Box:
- The Mega Classic Water Distiller
- An activated carbon post filter
- A saddle-tapping valve (to connect the unit to a water line) – May not comply with regulations in certain areas. Please contact us for other hookup options. Check with local codes as a plumber may be required for installation.
- 25 feet of tubing for distilled water line (made of high density food grade polyethylene)
- An 8-inch extended reach faucet
- Stainless Steel Floor Stand. The Mega Classic should be set on a floor stand or shelf, not the floor, to protect the electrical parts, provide ventilation, and proper draining.
- Icemaker Kit. Hook up the Mega to your icemaker for crystal clear ice made from distilled water.
- Lumen water distiller cleaner. Clean your boiling tank every three months to protect it from buildup to help keep the longevity of the machine.
- Extra activated carbon filters
Large Capacity & Production
For home or small office use, the Mega Classic produces up to 12 gallons of fresh distilled water daily and stores 10 gallons of water in its stainless steel storage tank. Because this is an automatic distiller, once water is consumed, the unit turns itself on to produce more fresh distilled water. The Mega Classic will make enough water for a large family or small office daily.
The built-in pump on the Mega Classic allows it to conveniently deliver water to a dedicated kitchen spigot, pot filler, icemaker, and refrigerator from a remote location such as a basement, laundry room, or garage (depending on local conditions).
The automatic drain feature helps keep your distiller free of buildup between cleanings and flushes the boiling tank after the storage tank is full. A drain is required to use the automatic drain feature. For installations that cannot accommodate a drain, the unit can be switched to manual drain mode.
Long Lasting & Durable
Made in the USA, the Mega Classic has the best warranty in the industry. We use 304-grade stainless steel and with regular maintenance, the average life span of a Pure Water distiller is 20+ years, and some distillers have come into our service center that are over 40 years old! Moreover, we carry parts for our distillers in the event that it requires maintenance. Pure Water has been making water distillation systems for over 50 years for families, businesses, embassies, hospitals, schools and more.
Natural disasters are becoming more frequent. Even if the power goes out, you will have 10 gallons of distilled drinking water in your storage tank. Moreover, with the Mega Classic’s high output, you can easily store additional water for later use.
Secure & Safe Water Source
If there is a boil alert, water main break, chemical spill, or other disaster, you can rest assure that the Mega Classic is removing contaminants before you hear about it on the news. Our distillers were originally developed for rural people and farmers who had issues with nitrates, pesticides and other chemicals that would find their way into well water. Now with microplastics, pharmaceuticals, PFAS and glyphosate, having a water distiller is more important than ever.
- Cleaning the boiling tank approximately once a month
- Replace the carbon filter approximately 3-6 months
- Steam sterilize the unit approximately 6 months to 1 year
Note: If you live in an area where the water quality is exceptionally poor, you may need to increase the frequency of your care.
- The Mega Classic Water Distiller should be placed at least 24 inches off the ground, and it is best placed near a floor drain (so that it can automatically flush the system).
- The Mega Classic must be placed near a water line.
- The Mega Classic can be placed on a countertop or a stand where there is at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. This is needed for ventilation.
- DO NOT run the Mega Classic water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.
- item#: 36999
- width: 22” (56 cm)
- depth: 16” (41 cm)
- height: 22” (56 cm)
- height with stand: 40″ (102 cm)
- Shipping weight: 72 lbs. (33 kg)
- Machine weight: 61 lbs. (28 kg)
- Current draw (120V): 13.5 amps
- Total Wattage: 1600
- Max. distilling capacity: 12 gallons (45 liters) per day
- Storage capacity: 10 gallons (38 liters)
- Demand pump: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters) per minute
- Ambient temperature: 50½-90½F
- Operating pressure: 30-100 PSI
Do you live outside of the United States? Please call 1-800-875-5915 or email info@MyPureWater.com to order 220V or 240V CT Water Distillers. Current draw (240V): 6.75 amps
Manuals, Product Brochures, and Parts:
Distilled Water Uses
Curious about what you can use distilled water for other than drinking water? Try using it for Cooking & Baking, Ice Cubes, Baby Formula, Coffee & Tea, Drinking Water for Dogs & Cats, Humidifiers, CPAP Machines, Irons, Humidors, Plants & Seeds, Washing Your Face and Hair, or Filling Batteries.
George VanDenburg –
We have had our Mega Classic for about eight years now. We have moved it into a new home and it is just as good as the day we bought it. The only bottled water that tastes close is smart water (distilled). We have saved a fortune, invested in our health, and are well beyond break-even. I have some concerns about water safety if you are looking here you feel the same, I will offer no commentary there. This was a major purchase for us that we carefully considered and it has paid off in health and savings.
I love this distilled water machine! Learning and using it makes it worth every penny! To own a distilled water machine is truly remarkable! To have the customer service from this company makes it even more worthy of purchase! Take care of your health by researching distilled water!
Mark Koval –
I come from a family of mechanical / electrical engineers all of whom understand a well thought out design and high quality craftsmanship, of which I reiterate your product showcases with ease by its unrelenting level of consistency and performance throughout the years! We have had the benefits of pure water all of these years and frankly I cannot imagine drinking anything else when I have the choice. No other filtered water or other brand names can compare to the pureness and quality of the water produced by the Mega Classic.