The Pure Water Mini Classic CT™ Countertop Water Distiller makes it easy to get 99.99+% pure water in the comfort of your home! Countertop water distillers are popular because they are easy to use and do not require installation. Constructed from stainless steel, this ingenious appliance never lets your water come in contact with plastic during the purification process. And it’s built to last! The Mini Classic CT will provide you and your family with safe, fresh, delicious vapor distilled water for years to come.
Set up is quick. You do not need a water line hookup! It operates much like your coffeemaker, and produces approximately 0.8 gallons (3 liters) of clean water every 3.5 hour cycle. The Mini Classic CT is perfect for a single user, renters or a small family because it is portable. This is a high quality stainless steel water distiller made in the USA.
Key Benefits of the Mini Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller:
- Does NOT boil dry! This makes the machine safer to use and keeps the quality of your water high
- A removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning
- An automatic timer and safety shut off for worry-free water purification
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape
- Removes the widest range of waterborne contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Made in the USA
- The Mini Classic CT Water Distiller
- A sewn (not glued) activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOC and to enhance taste
- A one gallon glass jar for water with a handle and pour-through lid for easy storage
- Purchase an extra glass jar for water so you can store one in your refrigerator while the other is being filled.
- Don’t forget to keep your distiller clean with Lumen water distiller cleaner!
Mini Classic CT vs SteamPure:
- Item#: 46998
- Width: 13.75” (35 cm)
- Depth: 9.875” (25 cm)
- Height: 15.75” (40 cm)
- Shipping weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- Machine weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- Current draw (120V): 6.9 amps
- Total wattage: 800 watts
- Distilling capacity: 3 liters every 3.5 hours
- Sound level while operating: between 40 -65 decibels
- Stainless Steel: 304 Grade
Do you live outside of the United States? Please call 1-800-875-5915 to order 220V or 240V CT Water Distillers
current draw (240V): 3.5 amps
The Mini Classic CT can be placed on a countertop or any surface where there is at least 3 inches of clearance above and around the machine. This is needed for ventilation.
DO NOT run the Mini Classic CT water distiller in a small enclosed space, like a cupboard or under the sink.
|How to Clean a Boiling Tank on The Mini Classic CT|
|How To Change the Filter on a Mini Classic CT|
|Brochure: Mini Classic Water Distiller|
|Manual: Mini Classic Water Distiller|
Distilled Water Uses:
Curious about what you can use distilled water for other than drinking water? Try using it for Cooking & Baking, Ice Cubes, Baby Formula, Coffee & Tea, Drinking Water for Dogs & Cats, Humidifiers, CPAP Machines, Irons, Humidors, Plants & Seeds, Hair (to wash hair), or Batteries.
Enjoy drinking water again with our easy to use Mini Classic CT Electric Countertop Water Distiller. You won’t find a higher quality water distiller for sale!