In this section you can download our product manuals.
The Mini Classic CT is a counter top distiller designed to fit a family of 1 or 2 and may be used by some businesses. The Mini-Classic CT makes ¾ of a gallon every 3.5 hours. The Mini Classic CT does not require installation.
The Midi Classic is an automatic family sized machine with a production of one gallon every 3 hours. It has a built-in 5 gallon stainless steel storage tank. You can buy an optional stainless steel stand and demand pump.
- Click to download the Midi-Classic manual.
- Click to download the Midi-Classic Installation Guide.
- Click to download the Midi-Classic Service Guide.
The Mega Classic is our top-of-the-line water distiller. The Mega-Classic is a fully automatic machine that produces one gallon of distilled water every 2 hours. It has a ten gallon storage tank, a built-in pump and an automatic drain. Install this machine in a remote location and run a line to multiple faucets and ice makers in the house. You can purchase a stainless steel stand.
- Click to download the Mega-Classic manual (current version).
- Click to download the Mega-Classic manual (pre-2001 version)
- Click to download the Mega-Classic Installation Guide.
- Click to download the Mega-Classic Service Guide.
Other Distiller Manuals, wiring diagrams and ladder diagrams (when available):
Ultima Classic (2013): Ultima Classic Manual
Commercial C-630 (2001): C-630 Manual
E-Still (1999): E-Still Manual
Commercial C-520 (1989): C-520 Manual
Aqua Clean Peanut (1985): Aqua Clean Peanut Manual and Wiring diagram
Survival Still (1980): Survival Still Manual
Mini Aqua (1974): Mini Aqua Manual
Quench (1971): Quench Manual